Sales and Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our team and lead the marketing, sales, and implementation of the Lakota Circles of Hope program. The successful candidate will be the primary point of contact with schools for curriculum sales and implementation.
If you have a strong commitment to improving the lives of our youth combined with a drive to develop relationships, this could be the right fit for you.
We offer a competitive salary, a flexible work environment, and a chance to make a meaningful contribution to our mission. If you are interested in joining our team, we would love to hear from you.
Major Tasks Under supervision of the Executive Director (ED)
- Works with the ED and Director Communications and Development (DCD) to develop Marketing Plan, Business Plan, Long Range Goals.
- Works with ED and Human Resources (HR) to implement budget.
- Works with the DCD to develop marketing and development materials.
- Submit regular reports of efforts, outcomes and follow up plans.
- Create and update effective marketing and promotional channels.
- Represents CSS at local and statewide educational summits. Example: Native American Education Summit, DOE events and School Administrator events.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing prospects.
- Participates in staff and department heads meetings.
- Secures contracts with schools to implement LCH within schools and other institutions.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or related degree.
- Previous experience working in sales or marketing.
- Previous experience in the education market.
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail.
- Ability to travel with overnight stays, as necessary.
- Initiative-taking and able to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to lift twenty-five pounds.
- Understands faith based social teaching and demonstrates a willingness to live a personal and professional life accordingly.
- Reports directly to the Executive Director.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key decision makers at SD schools to build program awareness.
- Needs to maintain an effective working relationship with co-workers, other social service agencies, Catholic Diocese, Parishes, schools, State Agencies, Tribal agencies, and other nonprofit agencies.