Come and join an amazing family-owned business that has been around for over 65 years! We offer competitive pay and a great benefits package.
Perform multiple roles in a manufacturing facility including driving forklift, packing cases, palletizing bags/block/cases, labelling product, operating batching & mixing systems, operating liquid packaging filling equipment, and/or operate block production equipment, depending on the assigned facility. Work with a production team to ensure quality and productivity goals are met or exceeded.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate batching, mixing, and production systems of block, bagged goods, liquid, or other packaged goods.
- Measure and maintain quality and accurate weights of goods on the production line.
- Accurately record finished good production on worksheets.
- Apply labels to pallets, bags, containers, shippers, etc.
- Assist in reviews of inventory levels and completion of inventory forms for ordering raw materials or adjusting inventory.
- Drive forklift to transport manufactured items from production areas to appropriate place in warehouse, as well as to load/unload trucks, as needed.
- Adhere to the Company policies and House Rules including maintaining a clean work area and wearing the proper PPE.
- Ensure physical inventories/cycle counts are conducted as required to ensure accuracy of perpetual inventory. Interface with office staff on production/work order completions. Ensure proper quantities and counts.
- Maintain effective working relationships with company employees, suppliers, and customers. Promote and maintain the professional image and reputation of the company and ensure timely problem resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent. Manufacturing experience in related field is preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak in English and work in a team environment.
- Adaptability to a fast-paced manufacturing environment with demanding standards for quality and productivity.
- Basic mathematical skills are necessary to fill out production sheets, create and interpret schedules, and determine plant procedures.
- Understanding of manufacturing equipment and process required.
- Experience with manufacturing/production computerized batching/PLC systems
- Forklift training as required by OSHA.
WHAT WE'LL DO:
Offer competitive pay, full benefits package, Paid Time Off, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonus plan!
Equal Opportunity Employer